Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HIV-disclosure law sparks unique legal battle in Florida - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

HIV-disclosure law sparks unique legal battle in Florida - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

I think this is going to really start a legal dialog not just about recognizing same sex realtions, but the HIV discussion

The barbaric laws criminalizing HIV as a weapon and the cowards in the US Army who charged me with "exposure" NOT infection, but some vague undefined use of the word exposure...

Mind you, in my case the sociopath, complaining witness, NEVER even says that we had sex...never once did he say I penetrated him...so HOW did I expose him to HIV?

His story changed 4 times under oath and he admitted to lying, stealing and hacking into my email

So as I have asked before, How did a military judge, a person who is supposed to be the "Gate Keeper" of justice say the word guilty?

This case I hope can be a sign that our legal system is going to start to look at itself...how the allow words to be used and misapplied in order to promote stigma and fear rather than Truth and Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment