Monday, December 9, 2013

PLEASE Support Senate Bill to Stop HIV Discrimination..CALL YOUR US SENATOR

Sen Coons HIV Discrimination Bill

Its 2013...HIV is not a death sentence...Its been defined as a chronic disease...
Yes there is no CURE yet...but its a virus...not a crime.

As a person who was prosecuted SOLELY based on my HIV status...sent to jail for 272 days...labeled as a felon and sex offender for a crime I did NOT commit...I am literally begging anyone who reads this to PLEASE see the virus for what it is...a virus.

I've had dozens of converstions with people about the whole disclosure "issue" ... I got it...its emotional...but for those of us that did not commit a crime...our status was publically known by friends, family and Army supervisors...the fact that I am HIV+ was "the" sole reason the Army, specifically MG Michael Lennington, COL Cory Bradley and CPT Jordan Stapley pressed charges against me.

They had ZERO evidence of any physical contact, that they labeled as sexual contact...

They had the sworn statement of a clinical sociopath, a meth drug user, who, under oath, admitted to Lying to investigators, lying to prosecution, stealing paswords from my home and hacking into my email account...Those are FACTS in the Record of Trial...

Yet a senior military judge, with zero physical evidence...zero medical evidence...defense eye witnesses...said I was guilty...NOT of infecting anyone, but rather some mystery of "exposure" to HIV...

I've lost everything...I cant get a job.

26 years of my service to the Nation has been erased.  No retirement...No Access to medical coverage or the HIV meds that keep me alive...Its all gone...and I AM INNOCENT!

This Fear, Stigma and Discrimination MUST STOP!

Our Nation is better then this...Our Armed Forces are better then this!!

PLEASE...CALL your Senator and ask them to support SEN Coons and The REPEAL HIV Discrimination Act

No comments:

Post a Comment