Monday, December 29, 2014

PLEASE HELP get my case in front of Sec Army John McHugh

Review LTC Pinkela's case and Dismiss ALL charges

Please Help my family and me get my case in front of Secretary of the Army John McHugh.

My case is greater than just me...My case represents the greater flaws of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

A guilty man does not volunteer for a polygraph or DNA phylogenetic testing to help assist the command...

A guilty man does not serve his Nation for 26+ years and some how magically assault an Army Lieutenant in his home with his family present.

A guilty man does not welcome scrutiny into his life or the case against him.

Let me be very clear (again)...

I have ZERO TOLERANCE for any type of sexual assault, but I have LESS tolerance for a system that doesn't have the integrity to conduct a thorough investigation to determine if a crime of any kind occurred.

I agree that False Allegations may be "rare" but they do in fact happen!  People LIE why is it so hard to add that to the discussion?

My case represents the "other side" of the failures on the US Armed Forces and how they handle allegations of a sexual nature.

Don't get fixated on 3 letters - HIV

I am asking you to be fixated and to demand - JUSTICE - the pursuit of the TRUTH.

I did NOT touch 1LT CH

It was IMPOSSIBLE...there were witnesses!

He admitted to lying to prosecutors, hacking into my email and a website and then providing the altered information to ARMY CID...

ARMY CID did NOT confirm its authenticity like any other professional organization would have...they chose the easy way out...

I did NOT harm the Good Order and Conduct of my Army...YES "MY" ARMY...An Army i still LOVE to this day for what it stands for and will fight not only for my career and life, but will fight to save the Army's integrity...

A few bad people in positions of authority are doing more damage to the Army then could ever be construed about the false allegations againt me.

PLEASE...I need your Help...

I am Innocent and deserve the RIGHT to prove it

No comments:

Post a Comment