Friday, February 20, 2015

US Army War College confirms that Army personnel in fact LIE

US Army personnel of all ranks are Liars

"U.S. Army War College study states "dishonesty and deception" among Army personnel is common, often encouraged to maintain a false sense of integrity."

Everyone except my accuser...1LTCH...
Oh wait, he admitted, under oath to lying, stealing and Identity Theft...but yet I am the one who is guilty without any evidence?

This is extremely powerful to have the War College admit that dishonesty and deception are common...so if "we" all know it then why doesn't the JAG Corps and CID know it?

You are trusted with the ultimate responsibility to "protect" the force and conduct Fair Thorough investigations if a "crime" occurred...

You did not even give me the honor of an investigation, and now we know that CPT S, US Army prosecutor from the Military District of Washington, threatened and lied to Elliot Henney, a civilian, to provide false testimony and bolster your case.

I am NEVER going to STOP screaming as loud as possible that I am INNOCENT and will do everything possible to ensure YOU are punished for what you did to my family and to me. 

I know my accuser, 1LTCH reads this blog...KARMA is coming for you and I just gave her a "Red Bull" to speed up taking you down.

You may be a brand new New York barred attorney, but not for long...I have the Article 32 voice recording (official copy) in which you admit to lying, stealing, and hacking...

The New York State bar association is going to get a copy and I pray they take action and get you out of my state, bisbar you and send you packing.

You can't run from the TRUTH for long.




No comments:

Post a Comment