Friday, August 14, 2015

Understand what phylogenetics can do for me - Evidence is available

Understand what phylogenetics can do


"Although there are a variety of methods by which scientists can increase their confidence that the viral samples are very closely related in comparison to other samples, they could never be completely confident that the defendant infected the complainant based on phylogenetic analysis alone.
However, if the samples are not closely related with a high degree of confidence, this is evidence enough to show that the defendant could not, and did not, infect the complainant. Consequently, there is enough reasonable doubt to allow the prosecution to drop all charges, or for the judge to recommend to the jury that they acquit."

What is unique to my case is that the US Army HIV Testing Lab has both my initial and 1LTCH initial blood samples on file...this is why I volunteered for both a polygraph and the phylogenetic testing...oh by the way, the US military medical system uses phylogentics in the initial diagnostic step to determine any drug resistance for ARV treatment...so its already done!  
CPY Jordan Stapley knew this and ignored the availability of actual evidence to would either prove or disprove this notion of HIV exposure... 
WHY would a US Army JAG officer deny evidence that could have proven innocence?
I'll tell you why...bias, prejudice and a broken UCMJ system that doesn't care about justice...this "kid" was a tax attorney weeks prior to being assigned my case...and in this broken system, 6 JAG prosecutors prior all "ignored" my case as a "DOG CASE"  there was nothing there...but this unprofessional ran with my case in his own personal bias and prejudice and was "allowed" to pursue and as we now know, he threatened, coerced and falsified evidence with Mr Henney...
I stand on my offer...I want my BLOOD to be compared to 1LTCH and when it comes back as NOT similar I want my case dismissed...i want my career and my life back
I do not want anything done to 1LTCH...karma and his family can deal with him...
I do want the TJAG to evaluate disbarment actions against CPT Stapley and COL Bradley the MDW SJA...

No comments:

Post a Comment