Monday, October 12, 2015

LTC Pinkela Was Wrongfully Convicted in HIV Case, Writes Main Witness

Newsfeed : Soldier Pinkela Was Wrongfully Convicted in HIV Case, Writes Main Witness



Not a day goes by without feeling the effects of this case...

What the US Army and my accuser did to my family and I, including Elliot Henney, is beyond disgusting...

The HATE FEAR and IGNORANCE shown by the actions of the prosecution and a military judge...charged with the good order and conduct of the Army, has done more damage then anything they accused me of.

To take an innocent man to jail without an investigation, no evidence medial or physical of ANY crime, is a blemish on the Army and the Nation.

I have NOTHING to hide...

I will go to my grave never wavering of my innocence

There is NO HE said HE said...there is ONLY the TRUTH...

My accuser is a liar and under oath admitted to lying, stealing and hacking into personal emails and websites...

He has previously accused a man of actually infecting him 2 years prior...

My attorney's spoke to "John Doe" but after charges were preferred against me, he became fearful for his own life and cut off all communication...

My accuser actually lists 12 pages of random anonymous sex on his CDC form...before the false allegation date of 28 December 2008 and after....

My accuser is documented to have gone to a sex party, used crystal meth and not disclosing his HIV status to the people at this party, all the very night he took the stand and told his LIES at my court martial...

THE ARMY has chosen to ignore all of this...

A polygraph...phylogenetic testing, physical witnesses ALL DENIED

ALL from the prejudice of HIV...

The summer of Don't Ask Don't Tell was to be repealed...the US Army gives my accuser immunity to testify against me... what what?  Why would the alleged "victim" of a crime need immunity to testify????

A clinical psychologist reviewed my accusers medical records and immediately said "he is a text book sociopath"

BLAME BLAME BLAME others for their own actions...

My accuser was without a doubt already HIV+ before ever being introduced to me to be a mentor and help him get ready to deploy to Iraq...

Never alone with him...only physically met him twice in my life...my family in the same house and some how via magic without any means likely I "expose" him to HIV???

It just boggles my mind...

HOW can an organization to which I gave my LIFE in service to my Nation ALLOW the bigots at the Military District of Washington SJA office to even entertain and prosecute an officer based solely on an allegation without ANY evidence whatsoever...!!!  ???

I will NOT stop in screaming and talking...

SOMEONE has to have the courage to ACT and FIX this tragedy...

PLEASE PASS THIS STORY ON...

CALL YOUR MEMBERS of CONGRESS

SEND Letters to the Secretary of the Army...to the President...

We as a Nation, and as an Army, deserve to have the TRUTH and PROTECTIONS of the LAW not to be victims of hate and fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment