Friday, September 27, 2013

The ignorance, fear and stigma that surrounds HIV is more deadly then then the virus itself

Film Showcase HIV Criminalization Laws...

Powerful steps to get the issue out in front of people...

One of the most shocking points to drive home is that a person can be prosecuted even if no actual transmission occurs..

I can personally confirm this is the practise of the United States Army...

I was not charged with infecting anyone, but rather they use a cowardice approach and charge myself and others with "exposure"  Regardless of HIV disclosure, viral load, physical witnesses for the defense and medical/physical evidence.

I need to repeat my position on this whole UCMJ Sexual Assault issue...
I have ZERO TOLERANCE for any proven assault..of any kind.  Our Armed Forces deserve equal and fair treatment under the Law as promised by the very Constitution we all swear to support and defend.

How any Commander's and Staff Judge Advocate can go forward with any prosecution without a full investigation is a crime in and of itself.

If a complaining witness, like the one in my case, admits to 12 pages of risky sexual activity on his CDC form...admits to lying to prosecution, lying to federal investigators, stealing passwords and Hacking into an email and website...under oath...How can you press charges against a person and How in God's name does a military judge say the words guilty...

I'll tell you...3-letters...HIV

No comments:

Post a Comment