Saturday, September 28, 2013

When HIV turns into a Prison sentence

 
Only one thing is true in my case...I am HIV positive...
That's why the Army prosecuted me...The Army even said "You are HIV positive so it must have been you..." There was NOTHING fair about the nearly 4+ years this went on before the bogus trial.
Members of Congress want to pay lip service and say they want to "protect" victims of sexual assault...Well so do I !!
I want to protect any real victim of any assault...especially in my Army...an Army I served for 26 years and still love, but I want those same Members of Congress to stand by me and the other REAL victims of a broken process and false allegations that could have and should have been investigated with the full resources and diligence of any crime.
 
Disclosure, non-disclosure, sex, no sex, true, false...It does not matter...this is PURE discrimination based on a VIRUS...a virus!
 
This Stigma and Wrongful prosecution MUST END!

The Armed Forces and civilian courts have turned their backs on the very justice they are supposed to defend.

When an Army Lieutenant can admit to lying, stealing, hacking, confess to years of risky sexual behavior, blackmail threats and admit to knowing my HIV status...All under oath...and be seen as a "victim"...What in God's name is wrong with our system?

No investigation was ever completed...
The defense had physical witnesses
No medical or physical evidence
Just a "story" that changed 4 times on the record
PLEASE stand with Nick, Sean, Robert, myself and so many others you will see mentioned in this video/story.
Our Nation and our Armed Forces are better then this...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment