Tuesday, September 3, 2013

UCMJ 2012 Helps and Hurts

UCMJ 2012

Analysis of 2012 UCMJ updates that went into effect 28 June 2012

This analysis is done by a JAG School Professor.

SO my question:

If NONE of the elements of the crimes charged against me were ever presented to the military judge (See my Record of Trial) and these rules were in effect the day before I was adjudged, How on God's Earth can I be guilty?

How can this man, a senior militray judge say the words guilty?  HOW?

Where are the checks and balances for his actions? 

This is the part of the process I will NEVER stop telling the world about.

How a man in such a position as the "gate keeper of justice" can act in such a malicious and unprofessional way as to ignore witness testimony and not allow Facts to be presented?

How can he and the entire system, turn its back on 26 years of honorable service and use the story of an admitted sex addict, liar, theif and hacker (all under oath) and ruin the life and career of a man?

DO you honestly think I am just going to go away?  I will never stop telling the TRUTH.

I will always be professional and show more honor to my service then you ever will.

I will get my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment