Sunday, October 19, 2014

Loss of my Home from your False Allegations and Lies - I just need to vent

Sadly, I'm no longer a homeowner...the home I put so much energy and love into is now gone...

On Friday, I lost my home as a direct result of the Lies and False Allegations made against me.

No more tears...I am taking this in stride and as a silver lining to this disgusting ordeal.

I have the most incredible family, friends and support group...people that truly know me, know the Truth and Love me...

You, my accuser, do not.

I have the Truth on my side...

You, my accuser, do not.

More and more of the Truth and Facts of the person you are keep coming out...some from unexpected places...some because of a guilty conscience and the desire to help right the wrong done against me...

"That" person, who has come forward, my family and I are grateful and we will forgive you if you tell the truth...your life has been wrongfully damaged as well and we have the power to take that back...

The energy and tide towards exposing my accuser for what he is has taken a wonderful turn recently, and has given us the momentum to show the lengths taken by the MDW SJA and Commander to prosecute an innocent man.

My supporters have taught me a valuable lesson - what a Sociopath, fears the most is the TRUTH, and trust me, the Truth is coming...and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

How did you think we would not find out about you going to a sex party the night before you testified and lied at the trial...using Crystal meth...not telling anyone at this party of your own HIV+ status...

Did you honestly think we would not find out?

Did you honestly think we would not find out about the person in Atlanta that you also accused of actually "infecting" you with HIV?

How many more people have you tried to "blame" for your actions?

How many more have you harmed and continue to harm, and for what? SO you don't have to tell your parents you are gay, a sex addict, a drug addict, a liar...Who Cares...own it...its who you are...Leave the rest of us alone...

I surely don't care what you do...but you chose to Lie and Hurt my family, and I will NEVER stop until that is Ends and the Truth comes out...

I am Innocent and the world is going to find out very soon!

You can't hide much longer...

The TRUTH is coming...




No comments:

Post a Comment