Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sociopath Traits...

Sociopath Traits

I want to share this link to help others identify the traits of a sociopath.

If like me, and so many people, its hard to believe and even accept that a person could be so evil and yes EVIL.

After my run in with a forensically diagnosed sociopath...my life and world were turned upside down...

How could someone blatantly lie and convince others?

How could someone create such a fantasy to deflect and blame someone else for their own actions?

Trust me...they (he) are (is) real...

I'm not going to live life paranoid that everyone I meet is a sociopath, but I am damn sure better armed knowing the signs of one...

One thing these people fear the MOST is the TRUTH...They fear people finding out what they have done.

The TRUTH is coming...and there is nothing you can do to stop it!

I forgive the others who fell for your lie, but I will not and I dont have to forgive you...

I will just simply move on and be successful and happy...thats how I will win.


No comments:

Post a Comment