Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth A. R. Pinkela of the United States Army before the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) on Monday, April 22, 2013

http://www.poz.com/articles/kenneth_pinkela_2676_23889.shtml

On 22 April, 2013 I stood before the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS and made the first of many open and public comments on my case.

I've received wonderful support, and yes sadly a few very mean and disgusting comments.  Friends, family and mentors prepared me for those comments, but they still hurt.

I know one thing and that is the TRUTH.

I did not touch the complaining witness in any way, form or fashion.

My family was in the house and testified that it was IMPOSSIBLE

There was no investigation done of my home, the facts or even my medical status.

All the US Army prosecution had was a story from a admitted LIAR (under oath) at the Article 32 hearing...thats it...NO Facts...No Evidence...Nothing but a story...and a story that changed at least 4 times on record.

I volunteered for a polygraph and was denied
I volunteered for DNA testing and was denied

I waited almost 4 years until the depression and anxiety was so overwhelming that I reached out to GEN Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff directly with permission of my 2-star supervisor for help.

I received NONE.

The Command Climate of fear for any sexual assault related allegation...and I mean ANY allegation, is tearing apart the very fabric of "the good order and conduct" that a Commander is charged with upholding.

No Facts were presented to MG Linnington, the Commander of the Military District of Washington.
Not even a completed investigation.
His own JAG officer, did not present him with the facts that the accuser admited to 4 FEDERAL felonies at the Article 32 hearing...Stealing passwords from my home, "hacking" into a website and yahoo email account, lying to Federal investigators, lying to the prosecution and presenting fasle information.  None of this was presented.  Why?

Why wouldn't the very people who we have entrusted with enforcing the law act in such a manner?

My record of trial stands on its own. 

Anyone, and everyone, who has read the record of trial has been disgusted and comes away in complete disbelief that this could happen in our country and in our Armed Forces.

I simply want my life back. 

I miss my Army, the Army I joined 26 years ago.  My life and sacrifice to my country and the comrades and friends I have made over the years.

My entire family, friends, neighbors and community have been hurt and continue to be hurt every single day this continues.

I will not go quietly, but I will always go professionally.

I AM INNOCENT and they know it...


No comments:

Post a Comment